Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome to Whovian Diary

WELCOME TO WHOVIAN DIARY



About Me


Hello! My name is Thomas and I am a Whovian. I am 16 years of age and I live in North West England. I have been a fan of Doctor who since 2007, thought the first episode I remember watching upon broadcast was Doomsday. This has been the bane of my life as I watched Rose's exit without really knowing the circumstances, but when I came to re-watch it knowing the circumstances, her exit was already ruined for me AND I already knew of her return, which took the emotional edge off it.

I began to collect DVDs in 2009 when a part-work magazine (Doctor Who DVD Files) began to be released. Five years on, and my collection is continuing to grow, with the part-work now at 144 issues and still going. On top of the DVDs, I also own some of the New Series Adventure books, and I intend to own more once I have read the ones I do own. I also have the 50th anniversary 1000 piece jigsaw, which is framed and ready to go up on my wall. That's all in terms of merchandise.

Also, bear with me. I have a small range of knowledge about HTML coding, so don't expect anything jazzy too soon...


Plans for this Blog


I'd like to use this space to put across my opinions on all things Doctor Who. For example, favourite companions, favourite doctors, favourite episodes... I might want to share my thoughts on some theories that I had/have about particular story-lines, or opinions upon some popular theories.

I'd also like to write a series of blog posts about the part-work magazine I collect. Another idea I've had is counting all the deaths in all the stories I own and putting it into a blog series. I saw a similar thing on another blog years ago and I've been wanting to do it ever since.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to post regularly. If anything, this blog is for myself, other than for the enjoyment of others. But if people enjoy it, it would be even better!

Thank you for reading! Drop a comment with your thoughts or suggestions! They will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment